Monday, April 16, 2012

Sunshine and showers

Luckily we had more sun than rain on our few days break to Devon. Now I'm home I'm frantically trying to catch up. Hopefully I'll put some pics up later when eldest belle downloads them from the camera. We had a lovely time doing not very much. We went to Exeterand made some new friends at Marldon and also the lovely owner of Fables bookshop in St MaryChurch.
I came back to the wonderful news of a new contract with Astraea Press for A New Bay Wedding - this will be the fifth book in the short and sweet collection of Cornish stories. A New Bay Wedding follows Noah's sister Emma's story. Noah and Posy were the stars of Easter Holiday. It's a very romantic story and who can resist a wedding?
It should be out around June.
Here's the blurb!
Emma has been busy organizing her older brother’s lovelife but now Noah plans to turn the tables on his meddlesome match-making sister. But is Ian the best man for this very particular bridesmaid?
Hopefully, Passionate Harvest - my nonsweet book - will be releasing next month from E-Scape Press. Edits are due through anytime and I can't wait to see the cover and share it with you.

No comments: