ROMANCE WITH HEART
Award winning author writing for: Myrmidon Press, Little Black Dress, Samhain Publishing, Astraea Press and Freya's Bower.
Monday, November 19, 2012
Along with some of my lovely colleagues at Astraea Press I'm taking part in this Thanksgiving Bloghop. There are lots of prizes on offer and some great authors to be discovered, and, although I'm obviously not American I think we should all take time to be thankful for the special people in our lives.
*Five things I'm thankful for.
1. My faith - I rarely speak about my faith or the part it plays in my life but I am thankful.
2. My family - Mr Nell and the belles and my wider family. I am so very lucky and blessed.
3. My Friends - I have fantastic friends - some I've known for many years, some I've never met in person but who are dear to me.
4. Books - Without books the world would be a darker, narrower place. Many times a book has helped me through a difficult time in my life.
5. Life - With all it's ups, downs, bad times, great times and challenges I'm thankful that I am me and I live now with people I love.
Finally, last but certainly not least I'm thankful for the people who buy my books, read my stories and who let me know that they are enjoying them. I appreciate all of you very much.
Leave me a comment and your name will go into a draw for a chance to win a pdf of The Cinderella Substitute - drawing will be at the end of the hop on November 23rd.
Here’s the blurb! In the two years since the tragic car crash that killed his fiancée, Nathanial (Nate) Mayer has successfully avoided another relationship. His family and especially his twin sister Nathalie are worried. Jennifer (Jenni) Blake is Nate’s personal assistant. Hired after the accident, she has her own problems to deal with, including the deaths of her adoptive parents and the debts incurred by their nursing care. But those difficulties pale into insignificance when Jenni finally traces her birth mother…
Now the next important bit! The next stop on the Blog Hop is to WENDY Go take a look and enter her contest - Happy Hopping and Happy Thanksgiving!
Nell is an award winning author living in the heart of the Black Country with her husband, three children, a tank of tropical fish, a crazy Cockerpoo called Teddy and whatever is left of her sanity. Welcome to her world...