Saturday, August 03, 2024

August already!

This year is just rushing past! The first draft on a new Miss Underhay is done and I'll start editing it ready for my publisher and my agent on Monday. Set in America over Christmas with snow and ice it was a tricky write in the middle of a UK heatwave! Work of the Secret Detective Agency book 2 is also coming along slowly. I'm hoping to get a big chunk written at the end of this month. I'm also in the process of editing the first book ready for release next year. Murder in the Countryside is now on Netgalley and is releasing in less than a month! That seems to have rolled around very quickly. Life wise, I have upcoming visits to the theatre to look forward to and very excitingly a trip to London to my publishers, Bookouture
with Kate, my agent to meet my team and discuss all kinds of booky stuff. More of that when I get home!

No comments: