Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Quarterly News

My quarterly newsletter was mailed out yesterday to all my subscribers. To register just go to my website and follow the instructions. http://www.nelldixon.com There is always an exclusive contest just for members so if you join now, let me know and I'll make sure you get this quarters news. (Contest runs till April 2nd)
I'm feeling a bit better today, the bruised feeling seems to have gone from my lower back so I'm hoping this is the end of it. I'm not good at being ill, I'm the worlds worst patient so I'll be so glad to feel normal again.
I must do some tidying up on here too. If you visit me reguarly and you aren't listed in my sidebar leave me your link so I can add you. I also have a Myspace page so if any of you want to drop by there or friend me go to http://www.myspace.com/nelldixon
Jessica has sent me the crit for Blue Remembered Heels so the first chapter is all tidied up now and I'm working on a short synopsis. Once that's out of the way I can enter it in the contest and get back to Places To Go while I wait for the verdict on Charlie Darling.

No comments: