Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Done!

I finished fiddling with Animal Instincts. I'm sure my lovely editor will find fresh things for me to tweak when she sees it but for now it finished - phew.
So now I'm sorting out things ready for Blue Remembered Heels launch party. I'll be putting up the times and dates of various happenings over the next few weeks after my holiday.
I've also taken the plunge and bought my train tickets for the RNA conference and will post my form to Jan tomorrow. It was a big decision to go as money is tight this year with my reduction in days but the conference really sets me up for a new writing year. Plus, I get to see all my friends. Luckily Mr Nell is on days that weekend and I can arrange childcare for the belles.
I feel quite excited now! I heard some other exciting news today on a potential project but until it's all confirmed I can't tell you anything. I know - what a tease!

5 comments:

Kate Hardy said...

Excellent - looking forward to seeing you at the conf. :o)

Best of luck with the launch party preps!

Phillipa said...

Nell - congratulations on finishing Animal Instincts and on all your other secret but exciting news. Can't wait to hear about it.

Anonymous said...

Hi Nell,

I was walking past my local branch of Waterstones this morning (you know the one - in the large shopping centre in our area ;0) ) when I saw a sign....
'Nell Dixon will be in store on 12th July signing copies of her book, Blue Remembered Heels'

SQUEEEE!!!! How exciting for you! I'll try and be there on the 12th to get my copy signed :-)

best wishes,
Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

Pleased to hear that you're going to Chichester now. I've yet to book my train tickets cos I need to know the timetable for the conference first. See you there.

Julie Day said...

Pleased to hear that you're going to Chichester now. I've yet to book my train tickets cos I need to know the conference timetable first. See you there.