Hi and welcome to all the blog hop visitors!
1) HAVE FUN!!!
2) INVITE ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS!!! SPREAD THE WORD!!!
3) THIS TOUR STARTS: Monday, November 14, at Midnight (Arizona Time)
THIS TOUR ENDS: Monday, November 21, at Midnight (Arizona Time)
Winners will be drawn and posted November 22nd! ***
4) MEET AND MINGLE WITH ALL THE AUTHORS & BOOK PAGES! EXPERIENCE A NEW DESTINATION AT EVERY STOP! PARTICIPATE IN EVERY BLOG CONTEST AND BE ENTERED FOR CHANCES TO WIN MULTIPLE PRIZES! EVERY BLOG VISITED IS ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY TO WIN!!
5) PARTICIPATION AT ALL BLOGS IS RECOMMENDED, BUT NOT REQUIRED. REMEMBER, THE MORE BLOGS YOU HOP, THE BETTER YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING PRIZES. EVERY AUTHOR & BOOK PAGE IS WAITING TO MEET AND INTERACT WITH YOU, SO PLEASE BE SURE TO SHOW THEM SOME LOVE!
6) DID I MENTION TO HAVE FUN? WHOO! HOO!! HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOOO!***Authors & Book Pages have full discretion to choose an alternate winner in the event any winner fails to claim their prize(s) within 72 hours of their name being posted or after notification of win, whichever comes first. Anyone who participates in this blog hop tour is subject to these rules***
Autumn is one of my favourite times of year, falling leaves, crisp wintery air, Halloween, and here, in the UK, Bonfire Night. Three years ago I was lucky enough to spend some Autumn days in Philadelphia in the US.
Here we saw the bounty of food in the stores celebrating harvest.
The famous Reading market not to mention the Liberty bell and to see the historic importance of the city. All this helped me to see why my lovely US friends and readers celebrated Thanksgiving in such style.
To help with the celebrations leave a comment below telling me how you plan to celebrate Autumn or Thanksgiving to win a PDF copy of September Song, my Autumn set e book from Astraea Press.To get you in the mood here's a short excerpt:
September Song – A Cornish set short and sweet story available now from http://astraeapress.com and all good e-tailors including http://www.amazon.com/September-Song-ebook/dp/B005LHJH8I/ref=pd_rhf_p_t_1
Erin came to New Bay on her year out, keen to experience life in a vibrant seaside town famous for its surf and surfers. She doesn’t expect to be left with a very expensive spare ticket to the hottest concert in town.
Her boss, Kelly’s solution is to recruit Dan to take the ticket and escort Erin to the concert. But why would Erin want to go on an enforced date with the geekiest guy in New Bay? And why doesn’t ex-champion surfer, Dan surf anymore?
Fancy an excerpt?
“Here, let me help you.” Dan held her jacket out.
The sensitive skin of her neck tingled as he straightened out her collar for
“Thanks. It was a great concert, wasn’t it?” She bit her bottom lip
uncertainly. His eyes met hers, deep, dark pools in the light of the stadium. For a
brief wonderful moment, she thought he was about to kiss her, but then he
moved away along the row of seats.
“Yeah, it was really good. We’d better get to the car.”
Her spirits plummeted as she followed him to the top of the steps to
descend to the exit. It looked as if she’d misjudged his intentions. He waited for
her to make it through the throng to his side.
“Do you want anything else to eat or drink before we go?” he asked.
She shook her head as a group of people rushed past her, throwing her
off balance. She lurched against Dan as he placed his hand on her arm to steady
her. For a sweet all-¬‐ too-¬‐ brief second, her head rested against the broad plain of
his chest, and she heard the wild tattoo of his heartbeat.
“Time we got out of here, I think,” he said.
Her pulse raced as he held her hand all the way along the path to the car.
His fingers warmed her cold flesh and she enjoyed the feeling of closeness, the
intimacy of his fingers interlaced with hers. Her heart pitter-¬‐ patted in time with
their footsteps on the paved surface, the butterflies in her stomach dancing like
the moths in the beams from the lights that lined the path. They halted at the side
of his car and he drew her closer to him.
“It’s been a lovely night,” she murmured.
He dipped his head and his lips claimed hers. His arms were around her,
pulling her gently towards him. She quivered with pleasure as her hips bumped
against his, her body pressed against his lean firm length. Her tongue explored
his mouth and she revelled in the sweet heat of his lips against hers.
‘This is another great book by Nell Dixon. The book can easily be read in one sitting and is a nice romantic tale. A recommended read for all romantic fans.’ Books4U
© Nell Dixon 2011
Romance with Heart
Hop to another tour blog
AP Author Spotlight: J.J. Nite
40 minutes ago