Friday, January 13, 2012

Writing

I thought I'd better give you all an update on where I am with my writing since New Year! I've almost half a brand new short and sweet story done which I hope will be right for Astraea Press. It's another New Bay set story so a couple of previous characters step in and out of the pages but the focus is on the outskirts of the town on a farm. It has a very lovely farmer called Noah and a city girl turned reluctant camper called Posy. Poor Noah is being tugged in all directions thanks to his matchmaking sister, Emma.
I've just 10kish left to go on Radio Gaga so that should be wrapped up in the next six weeks. Nice timing as Renovation, Renovation, Renovation gets closer to making it's print debut at the beginning of March.
I've managed to fit a bit of reading in too! Quite an achievement when I'm helping eldest belle revise for her A2 exams.

1 comment:

Writer Pat Newcombe said...

Oh, you sound like wonder woman! So much going on... Best of luck with the new book and happy writing!