Friday, November 06, 2009

Moods

I've been feeling really down all this week - most unlike me. I'm usually pretty laid back and an onwards and upwards kind of person. There isn't even anything I can really put it down to. Just lots of tiny niggly worries I think and most of them are over things that in the bigger picture don't really matter. I've even had some really nice things happen to me lately too, like I'm planning to meet my lovely agent for lunch and I've a lunch planned with my writing buddies Phillipa and Liz. Maybe it's the onset of darker nights and colder weather. Hopefully it'll pass soon and I'll be back to my normal self.

4 comments:

Julie Day said...

Yes, these cold days and dark nights are horrible. I hate going home in the dark. Hope you buck up at the weekend.

Anonymous said...

I've felt like this all this week too and I never get like this. It's horrible.
Sending hugs x

Unknown said...

Hugs - hope it passes quickly.
lx

Phillipa said...

You might have SAD, Nell but we will do our best to cheer you up when we meet on Monday next. I can't wat - and then you have that fabulous LMLMN launch.