Thursday, December 10, 2009

Day job fun

Regular readers here will know I have a really cool day job which lets me do all kinds of fab and fun stuff. Today My jobshare partner and I were out and about talking to the public again about physical activity. We talked to staff at a huge Tesco and also the lovely people at Ikea. Both stores were brilliant, with friendly helpful staff and everyone talked to us. I'm just really tired now and I've learned so much. I also miss my old colleagues from when I worked at Asda - sniff!
To top off my nice day I got a lovely email from my agent to say she loves You, Me and Him!!! So I'd better get a shake on with writing both my books.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like the best fun! And many congratulations on the e-mail. Although I suspect the next few weeks might be a TAD busy? LOL Have a great weekend.
love Nina

Phillipa said...

Nell - that's great news about the new book! It's such a brilliant idea.