Saturday, December 12, 2009

Gearing up

I'm getting ready for another mad weekend and week. Next week is another four day week at the day job and I've tons of things I want to get done. At home the tree still isn't up or the house anywhere near ready. I have wrapped all my presents and I need to do one more post office run for the last couple of things. My main shop is done and I just need to do my fruit and veg order for Christmas and take it to my friends farm shop. I also want to write at least three more chapters on Just Look at Me Now to keep me on my schedule - this is by the end of the month - even I'm not that mad! and if I can get another couple of chapters done on my other story that will be fab too. I've just completed the cover art form for the audio book version of The Cinderella Substitute and it's pencilled in for release on April 1st. I'm not sure when the site is launching - I'll let you know as soon as I find out. Very exciting though. Also many thanks to those of you who bought a copy of His darling Nurse and told me how much you like it. Hugs to all of you.

No comments: