Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Is it me?

So today, one of the large envelopes that I posted yesterday, stamped with an airmail sticker and clearly addressed in large letters on the front to go to CANADA arrived back at my house! Sigh
Tonight was the Christmas Party at my local writers group, it's always a joy to spend time with so many talented and lovely people and tonight was great fun. We performed a pantomime, read some flash fiction and generally had a lovely lot of nibbles and drinks.
I think I may be able to work around the bump in the road I hit with Just Look at Me Now - I still need to rewrite big chunks but less than I thought and I think I can knock it into shape when it's done. I do like the story - it makes me smile when I'm writing it so I hope readers will feel the same.

No comments: