Sunday, April 25, 2010

Running on the spot

That's what it feels like lately. I'm so busy it's ridiculous. My to do list for this weekend ran into two pages. Oh well, it'll all get done eventually I suppose. Eldest belle got through her French oral and thinks she scaped a pass - it's her weakest section but isn't worth many marks so fingers crossed. Luckily it was on the subjects that I'd practiced with her the night before and the rescue remedy worked a treat - so well- that half her class took some before they went in!
Me, You and Him is progressing nicely. I know it's at a good point when the story is beginning to possess me and feels real in my head. I can see Myrtle Cottage, Kate and Louise so clearly. I can see Steve playing his guitar in the garden and the cat curled up in a sunlight patch next to the brambles and wildflowers. I'm almost at 46k now and the story is all there in my head ready to roll.
Now if I can just finish this report for the day job and complete the million and one other things I need to do before Saturday...

2 comments:

Ms Menozzi said...

I have faith in you, hon! You can do it! :)

Unknown said...

Good luck with getting everything done - I know that feeling!

lx