Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Tired

I'm still exhausted from the last few weeks. Yesterday was another full on day although the kids were great fun. Their faces when we informed them that they would be tasting cooked nettles was absolutely priceless. As tonight is another late night with the day job I'm going in later. Hopefully the being flattened by a steamroller feeling will wear off later and I'll get my bounce back.
I'm taking it easier though for the rest of this week as I think my joints are going into rebellion and I don't want to end up in the same place I was a couple of years ago, unable to work, sit, lie or do anything for months on end.

3 comments:

Phillipa said...

Oh, Nell. Please try and take it easy or the coffee crew will have to come round and stretcher you to a tea room... (Hugs)

PS what do nettles taste like? Are they full of iron?

Julie Cohen said...

I'm with Phillipa! Take it easy!

(((gentle hugs)))

Judy Jarvie said...

Look after yourself. And...easy on the nettles.