Thursday, September 14, 2006

Blimey!

Things to Do got another review - this time from Ecataromance.com Wow! I am just stunned.
I got five stars! and the reviewer said:

you think that all stories are alike? That nothing new can impress you? Well, you HAVE to read Things To Do!

Ms. Dixon has written a story that can be compared to Bridget Jones and Devil wears Prada without fears. I absolutely loved the strong characters of her story, loved their flaws and their qualities! Wait until you meet Rob or Gilly and Robbie, Mr. G, her boss and Fiona, her sister! Each character has is own life and Ms. Dixon penned their story in a unique way. The story can be read in one evening but you will want more!

I'm gobsmacked!

7 comments:

Christina Phillips said...

What a fabulous review, Nell!

Jessica Raymond said...

I'm not -- ha ha! ((HUG)) xx

Lis said...

Told you yesterday it was a wonderful review! *hugs* And TTD totally deserves it, love that story :)

Amanda Ashby said...

Wow, Nell, that's brilliant news. I'm having so many internet problems lately and can't buy anything online until they are sorted, but as soon as they are, I'll be ordering it!

Nell Dixon said...

Thanks all. I was just so stunned when I read it - well Lis knows because we were chatting at the time.

Sara Hantz said...

WOWWWWWWW, That is some review!!!!!! You must be walking on air. Hugest of congrats to you, Nell.

Phillipa said...

Congratulations Nell - looking forward to having my copy in a few weeks.