Monday, October 23, 2006

Proof-reading and other woes

Finished proof reading the print galleys for Things to Do. Due to the formatting problems it took 9 hours and I have 23 pages of corrections. But, it will be available in print from December 19th so if you're in the US or Canada and would like to preorder it, here is the ISBN 1-59998-285-4. (I hope!) Things To Do should be available at Borders and Barnes and Noble (fingers crossed) and hopefully, Amazon.
From Darkness should be released this Friday from By Grace publishing. Fingers are firmly crossed for no more technical glitches.
Now I just need to push on with Dangerous to Know. 10k left to do. I also need to come up with a good title for my beach read book - The one I'm using at the moment is dreadful. Mmm, I might have a contest on my blog this weekend if I'm still struggling.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes it's so hard to find the right title. My wip is on its third one already!