Sunday, November 19, 2006

The end

Dangerous to Know is finally finished. I sent the last two chapters to Jessica, now I need to let the whole book sit for a while before I give it a thorough polish and edit. Once I'm happy with that I'll send it over to Laura and keep my fingers crossed that she'll like it.
Now I can focus on Making Waves, unless of course I hear from M&B on Charlie Darling. I've ideas for several medicals but I don't want to go down that route unless I know I stand a chance. So, my plan now is to complete Making Waves before Christmas and send that in, then I've a little holiday project called The Twelveth Knight, which I want to do over the Christmas break.
In the new year, I've Places to Go to finish and a secret project I'm researching at the moment.
Marrying Max (large print) is up for pre-order on Amazon already! eeeekkkk! Things To Do should also be listed there soon, as it's out on December nineteenth in print!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOOHOO!!! Congrats on finishing DTK :o) That's wonderful!!
Good luck on MW and fingers crossed for good news on CD :0D

Meretta said...

Good luck with all your projects, Nell! And thanks for the American Title congratulations. :)

Jessica Raymond said...

Hurrah! Got the chapters OK late last night :)

Have already added Max to my Amazon wishlist. Will now go and add TTD as well!

Jess x