Sunday, November 05, 2006

Any More?

Last chance today to come up with a title for my beach read, (scroll down to see the earlier post) Some good suggestions so far but none that feel quite right. I will give out a prize for the best suggestion though.

This weekend has been taken up with fireworks and dance exams. La has tap and ballet exams and the other two belles have ballet exams. Naturally they are all at different times, so by the time they'd done lessons yesterday and I'm done schlepping them around today my writing time will have been eroded.

I'm halfway through chapter 8 of Dangerous to Know and I've done a little bit more on the waiting for a better named beach read.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay, I'll give it a go. Here are a few:

Love Crashes In

Making Waves

The Beach House

As Fate Would Have It

Beauty and the Beach

Love Happens

Love on the Breakers

Judy Jarvie said...

Oops - I left mine on the previous post by mistook.

But Bamabelle's are more inspired than mine!

Jude

Anonymous said...

Bamabelle's, Beauty and the Beach, totally has my vote!!! Genius!

Nell Dixon said...

Hi All, great to see you here, and I love the suggestions. Everyone's have been so much better than mine.