Monday, May 07, 2007

Hearts and Flowers

Over the weekend I recieved a huge and very beautiful bouquet. It arrived while we were at Boscobel House so my neighbour took it in for me. I got back to find a card through the door saying it was at Tracey's, who of course had gone out. So I spent the evening wondering who would have sent me flowers - it was mine and Mr Nell's 22nd wedding anniversary on the Friday so I didn't know if it was anything to do with that.
Eventually the mystery was solved - The flowers were from the lovely people at The People's Friend!
They completely fill one of my large crystal vases and are absolutely gorgeous and such a wonderful, wonderful surprise!
Yesterday I saw the sample of the cover for mine and Jessica's upcoming release - A Taste Of Summer and it's gorgeous! I can't wait to share it with you, it looks so lovely and beachy.
I finished my second round edits for Samhain, so now just final edits/proof to go and second/proof edits for Moonlit. I'm hoping to finish another chapter of Blue Remembered Heels today so I can send that to Jessica, then I need to read my devotional chapter entries and get that finished too.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr Nell. That's so funny! Does he know you call him that?

Janet

Jessica Raymond said...

Aw, how nice of People's Friend :)

Look forward to reading more of BRH!

Jess x

Unknown said...

They some lovely :-)

Lis said...

That's so sweet of them! And belated happy anniversary :)