Liz tagged me to do this.
1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.
2. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don't have a middle name, just make one up...or use the one you would have liked to have had.
3. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog-post containing your own middle name game facts.
4. At the end of your blog-post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.
I don't have a middle name. I always wanted one and for years I used Louise so that's what I'm going with.
1. L Life is for living has been the motto I live by. I can honestly say that I have always tried to be open to new experiences and to have as many adventures as I can.
2. O Open My life is an open book. My memory is too poor to have secrets and I am a bad liar so I don't have secrets.
3. U Universe, God and everything. My faith is the bedrock of my life. I don't talk abou it much but people that know me well know how important it is to me.
4. I Intuition, as many of you know I'm prone to premonition dreams and I'm very intuitive when it comes to my friends and family.
5. S Shopping, I hate shopping for myself but I adore shopping for other people. I would love to be a personal shopper.
6. E Everyone, I like people, there are very, very few people who I really dislike and even those I'm trying hard to forgive. I've always lived by the creed, Christ first, myself last and others inbetween so I have trouble sometimes in putting things that I need to do to the front of a list.
I tag Jess, Lis and Sally L
REVIEW: Sidebarred: A Legal Briefs Novella by Emma Chase
55 minutes ago