Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Oh so quiet

This morning is so nice. Mr Nell is at work and the belles are at school and I'm alone. Much as I love my family I love my alone time. No, rephrase that, I need my alone time. Time when there is just me, by myself, in my house with no one wanting me to do anything. I have to go to work later for an important meeting but for a few hours I have perfect peace.
I did a ton of research yesterday in between running errands and loading and unloading the washing machine. I also managed half a synopsis and the first 500 words of Crystal Clear. Hopefully by the end of the week I'll have a rough outline and a first chapter. Then I can do some more on my bigger book too.

1 comment:

Phillipa said...

You are incredible Nell. I scrap at laest three times the amount I write so end up very very slow indeed... like an elderly snail...