Saturday, June 21, 2008

Phew


My agent really likes Animal Instincts - one tiny thing to check up on and tweak then I'll send it to my lovely editor at little Black dress and wait for her verdict. I need to finish my outline for Crystal Clear - I've started the book and I know what i want to put in it but for some reason I look at my half done synopsis and my brain goes bleagh.
I have a picture that has the essence of my new heroine - Azure Dawn aka Zee. She really doesn't like her name. In real life this lady is a singer called Eden Attwood. Zee has spent a lot of time reinventing her life to escape her past but everything is about to go a bit pearshaped in her world when she hass to go back to the one place she avoids - home.

4 comments:

Michelle Styles said...

Hooray on your agent loving Animal Instincts!
I am sure your editor will love it as well.
Now get going on the next one.

Anonymous said...

What Michelle said.
Many congratulations.
And love the pic.:-)

Janet Ch said...

Congrats on your agent loving Animal Instincts. Is Crystal Clear for Little Black Dress too?

Nell Dixon said...

Hi all, yes, Janet, I'm hoping they might like Crystal Clear. I have the first two chapters done already so Michelle can put away her whip (grinning)and I am working on the synopsis - sigh.