Sunday, January 04, 2009

Dust

Well, the tree is down and all the indoor decs out away. Just the door wreath and Santa signs to move but as it's snowing right now they can wait till tomorrow. The house always looks so big when everything is put away but everything is so dusty! I need to wash all my cut glass vases again and repolish all the furniture that I beeswaxed before christmas.
I suddenly realised that March 5th will be here sooner than I thought and with it the release of Animal Instincts. So, I changed all my pics so I can admire my beautimous cover and it'll remind me to get a move on writing Crystal Clear. Incidentally there are great preorder offers on at Amazon UK and Play.com on Animal Instincts if you have Christmas money burning a hole in your pocket lol.
I've addited over 2k to A Scattering of Leaves and I'm ready to move onto the middle third of the story now. This month is going to be fingers to the keyboard and write like the wind on both books.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I know what you mean. I leave tomorrow and now the decorations are away all I see is dust!

lx