Monday, April 27, 2009

Nervous - moi?

Okay, so I am, actually I'm slightly terrified. Tomorrow I'm going to be chatting with Joanne Mallin on BBC radio WM at 11am. In a bid to take my mind off it I've cleaned all the bathrooms. Hopefully I'll sound coherent, it'll be too much to hope for that I'll sound intelligent. Mr Nell has threatened, um I mean offered to accompany me. I think that might be a good idea as I have no real clue where I'm headed. You all know I'm geographically challenged. I think we're going to be talking about blogging so if tommorrow some new people pop by here 'Hello' and honestly I'm not as daffy as I sounded, honest, really.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sure you will be brilliant! And many belated congratulations on finding a home for your book. What a STAR! :-)

Phillipa said...

Yes, you will be brilliant - just be yourself! I shall be listening in. P xx

Janet Ch said...

I've bookmarked the link ready to listen in tomorrow. I think this is it:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/birmingham/local_radio/

Laura Hamby said...

You'll be fabulous, Nell. :D Relax and have some fun. :D

Unknown said...

I always dread these things but they're *never* as bad as you think. I'm sure you'll love it and sound super smooth and intelligent.

Good luck!

Unknown said...

Thinking of you and know you will be fab.
lx

Nell Dixon said...

Thanks all of you - I'm just about to set off, armed with directions and change for the parking meters. I'll report back later.