Thursday, April 02, 2009

Planning ahead

I'm hoping that I'll be able to finish the first draft of Crystal Clear over the next few days. I know I need to do a lot of polishing and sorting out my wonky timeline etc but it's so exciting now the finishing line is coming into sight.
The belles are looking forward to a weekend away with Mr Nell in the tourer - they are going to try out the new porch awning. I'm looking forward to alone time with no one demanding food, help with homework, clean socks or a lift to somewhere. I wouldn't like that status permanently you understand but for a little while it's bliss. Thanks to everyone who is helping with the Diva fund for my friend. There are more books to bid for, critques etc.Visit Here!
The romance business is one of the nicest, kindest, most generous group of people and its wonderful that people are stepping up to help a fellow writer who really needs a lift right now.

No comments: