Sunday, January 14, 2007

Catching myself up

Now I finally can access the net again I've been catching up like a crazy woman. First 1000 words done on my medical now only 49k to go. I feel so much better for having got started, I probably wrote 5k before I was reasonably happy with the start. I'm sure it will change again though.
Places to Go is also moving along again, which is great as it's so much fun to write.
The weather here has been wet and wild for the last few days and my poor garden looks extremely battered. My dwarf conifer in my front rock garden looks to have bitten the dust and my DH is making noises about attaching ropes to my towbar to yank it out. The corkscrew hazel is budding up nicely although with the wild weather our squirrel has gone into hiding.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're back on the net, and congrats on a 1,000 words start!