Sunday, January 28, 2007

It's official

The announcement of the shortlist for the Romance prize has been posted.
http://www.rna-uk.org click on RNA romance prize 2007
The Nominees are:

Accepting The Boss's Proposal - Natasha Oakley
An Improper Companion - Anne Herries
Her Ready-Made Family - Jessica Hart
Lord Greville's Captive - Nicola Cornick
The Gladiator's Honour - Michelle Styles
The Millionaire's Runaway Bride - Catherine George

and Marrying Max by me!!

I can't believe my book is there with all those fabulous authors. I've read all of the books except Anne and Catherine's and I know how fabulous they are. To even be considered in the same line as Jessica Hart makes me feel faint - those of you who read here regularly know how much I admire her work and how excited I was to meet her last year.
Congratulations to all the authors!

10 comments:

Fiona Harper said...

Nell, two award shortlistings in one year! With the same book! You go, girl.

Nell Dixon said...

Thanks Fiona, Marrying Max is up for the romance prize. It was The Cinderella Substitute that was up for the New Writers award. Very exciting though. I can't stop grinning and I've got exclamationmarkitis!!!!

Michelle Styles said...

COngrats. I am very glad to be in your comapny!!!

We shall have agreat time at the Savoy. Onwards and upwards with the diets!!!

Lis said...

Congratulations!!!

Janet Ch said...

Congrats, Nell. That's great news! (I see the RNA website has your novel belonging to My Weekly Story collection even though the cover illustration clearly shows PFSC!)

Jessica Raymond said...

Nell, you know just how thrilled I am for you -- CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Jess x

Amanda Ashby said...

Nell, I know that you and Michelle are going to have SOOOOO much fun at the Savoy!!!!

Phillipa said...

I've posted before but hey, this deserves a double woo-hoo. Well done, Nell.

Judy Jarvie said...

Mega congrats Nell and very well deserved. jx

Nell Dixon said...

I'm still grinning like a Cheshire cat here.