Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Progress Report

Making Waves is done and sent to Laura at Moonlit to sit alongside Dangerous to know and my line edited version of Be My Hero which is due out on the eighteenth of this month.
Charlie Darling is with Maddie Rowe and with the agent - both of those outcomes are out of my control now so I'm trying to push them out of my head.
All I can do is continue with my other projects to get as much done on them as I possibly can. So, I'm starting my new medical today and I'm writing Places To Go as I've neglected it for far too long.
At work I have a health visitor student for the week for her alternative placement - Hi Liz! On Thursday my eldest belle will become a teenager - I am too young to be the mother of a teenager. (Stop sniggering)

2 comments:

Lis said...

Woohoo, great progress report :o) Good luck with the new medical!
And a very happy birthday to the belle *g*

Phillipa said...

Nell

Fab news about your agent request - I have everything crossed. Also Happy Birthday to the Belle but hey, how would you like to be the mother of a 19 year old. That would make you feel old! Pip xx