Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Press releases and promo

I suck at both of them. At least I think I do at the moment. One of my goals for this year was to make more effort at both. I hadn't bargained on my cable company crashing my net access without warning seemingly everytime I have a chat booked.
Thank you to everyone who has emailed me since the announcement of the romance prize shortlist. I'm overwhelmed and a little stunned still. I need to book my tickets now for the Savoy and for the conference.
Writing wise, I'm onto chapter two of my new medical and I think I can see where it's going better now thanks to Jess's inciteful critique. So I'm planning to push on with that as my task for this week.

2 comments:

Robin Bayne said...

TAG!!!! You're *it.* Please list 5 things people don't know about you and then tage 5 more bloggers!!

Jessica Raymond said...

*HUG* Glad you found it helpful :)

By the way, you're great at promo -- the recent problems with it are all down to your annoying ISP only!

Jess x