Monday, July 06, 2009

Food and Warwick

I'm off to Warwick today to do a presentation with my lovely jobshare partner at a conference for Food Security. I had intended to drive but that means three different motorways and the combo of me, lots of changes, psycho Sally the Satnav and an inability to understand left, right, north, south and how many yards? is a very bad idea. So I'm taking the train and then a taxi. I'm more nervous about the journey than making the presentation.
I'm looking forward to Friday's train journey to Penrith with much more confidence. Pop over to Nina's blog if you haven't already and join in her launch party - see the post from a few days ago for directions. Down a bit, down a bit - there it's a clicky link - you got it. Why can't we just do that to get to places in reality - 'Beam me up, Scotty.'

No comments: