Friday, July 24, 2009

Wales!


We're off to Wales for a week leaving the housesitters minding the fish. This time we're going to Pembrey and the site is supposed to have WIFI so maybe my gadget will work this time. It's right by the sea so I can't wait. I'm hoping the weather will improve but Wales is famous for it's changeable weather so we'll see. I'm hoping to visit Kidwelly Castle and the National Welsh botanical gardens while we're there but most of all I'm hoping to write, and read and just enjoy the sea with Mr Nell and the belles.

4 comments:

Michelle Styles said...

Have a great time!

Christina Phillips said...

Oh I'm jealous!! I love Wales. Have fun!!!

Phillipa said...

Hope you're having a lovely time, Nell. P x

Anonymous said...

I grew up in Wales, it's beautiful.
Have a lovely time x