Friday, December 12, 2008

Bleurgh

As I still feel like crap on a stick I succumbed and went to the doctors. I now have antibiotics so hopefully I'll be back to what passes for normal around here soon. I did another post office run, so more stuff got mailed out. I love sending people surprises. Getting stuff in the post that isn't a bill or someone trying to sell you something is always so joyful. I adore getting Christmas cards too, catching up with peoples news and hearing from old friends.
The stuff is down from the loft and my landing is covered with boxes. The Belles are planning to decorate the house this weekend although I see the stash of chocolate decorations for the tree have already been sampled.
Next stop will be wrapping everything up and distributing family and neighbours stuff - plus I usually get to see one of my best friends too.

2 comments:

Pat Posner said...

Get well very soon, Nell. It's horrible feeling bleurghy at this time of year.

xxPat

Michelle Styles said...

Get well soon Nell. I have been struggling with The Cold. So things are obviously doing the rounds...