Friday, February 08, 2008

Birthday!


Yep, today's my birthday and I'll be (mumble-mumble) years old. What was that? Oh, you didn't catch my age - eighteen - yep, that's what I am in my head anyway.
So, what wild excitement do I have planned for today I hear you ask?
Um, nothing. The eldest belle is off to the theatre tonight to see Stomp with her school and since my leg feels like it's going to fall off still I'm going to be at home. Feeling old.
Hopefully, we're going out for a meal with friends tomorrow, we have a pub very close to my house so if it's too much I can come home. Maybe I should be eighty eight instead?
I've had some gorgeous flowers - I LOVE flowers and some of my youngest belles favourite kind of presents (flat ones bearing the queens head) Yummy choccys from the belgian choccy shop and some glittery socks. I LOVE socks, wierd of me I know but I seriously do love socks. So it's a nice quiet day for me - but it'll be a nice one. Money, flowers, chocolate and socks - bring on a book and a glass of wine and I'm a happy bunny.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Have a lovely day... choolates, socks and alcohol. Interesting ;-)

Jessica Raymond said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

The pressies sound lovely; I hope you make it out to the pub OK.

Ray-Anne said...

Many happy returns. Sorry to hear that your leg is still giving you jip [medical term]- and Great presents.
:-)

Kate Hardy said...

Happy birthday, Nell! Have a fab day. (And I didn't realise that was something else we had in common - a birthday month. I think that makes you, me and Michelle spiritual triplets, then *g*)

Carol Burge said...

Happy Birthday, Nell! Hope you have a great one!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!
Hope your day is full of lovely things :)

Lis said...

Wishing you a very happy birthday my dear :o) *hugs*

Marcy said...

Happy Birthday, Nell. Hope you have a great day!

Marcy

Melissa Blue said...

Happy B-Day!(though I'm a little late) I hope it was a wonderful day. And doesn't it feel great to be 18?

Phillipa said...

Happy Birthday, Nell. Glad you had a wonderful day.