Sunday, February 03, 2008

Tomorrow is the big day!

Not just for me, as I'm supposed to have my injections in my hip tomorrow but also because it's the RNA's award day.
I have lots of my friends shortlisted for The Romance Prize so I can't play favourites as all the books were wonderful. I so wish I could be there to see who wins and to have a glass or two of something to help celebrate. Last year I was so nervous all I drank all day was tonic water until right at the end when the lovely Biddy insisted I had a gin. (I don't like champagne)
I'm looking forward to finally being out of pain so I can resume something like my normal life although I have been warned that I will feel worse for a few days before the treatment kicks in.

3 comments:

Phillipa said...

Good luck today, Nell.

P x

Jessica Raymond said...

(HUGS) Thinking of you and hoping it all goes well.

Amanda Ashby said...

Hey Nell, hope it all goes well and you're feeling better soon!