Monday, February 11, 2008

Sad

My poor little Platy died and two others have mild symptoms. The fish man says it's stress and has sold me some special fishy biotics which he assures me will cure them in three days. I hope so, I'm very fond of my fish.
This week is set to be a whirlwind of medical appointments. If all goes well I'll be starting back to work on Monday. The girls all have appointments with Georgeous George our lovely Vin Diesel lookalike dentist today so we might get eldest dd to agree to a brace. Poor thing will need about eight extractions first to make room.
My Kia is sold and going on Wednesday if all goes to plan then we will have to manage with Rosy - the new auto till we can collect the new car which will then be Mr Nell's transport.

3 comments:

Lis said...

*hugs* So sorry to hear about Platy.

Anonymous said...

Reading your blog has really made me feel so much better about myself. I thought at times my own life was tinged with sadness and, from time to time, misery, but now I see it is actually a bed of the sweetest smelling roses that ever sprouted from the fertile earth.

Ray-Anne said...

Sounds as though life is suddenly starting to rocket! Again!
Best of luck with the medical appointments - I suppose it would be all too easy to throw yourself into the backlog, because you are so conscientious.
Hope the sun is shining on you today. :-)