Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Bye bye baby

My beautiful Kia Sorento left for its new home today. Sniff. At least it's one of the items on my to do list sorted. My list is growing by the minute. Tomorrow I tackle the increasing mound of paperwork I have to fill out and post.
My fish are looking so much better - the fishybiotics are like a miracle cure. I'm so relieved, I hate seeing my animals ill.
In writerly mode I'm pottering on with Animal Instincts, I can sit a little more comfortably now providing I take my breaks so I should pick up speed again in the next few weeks. The first draft is almost complete, lamentably short if I keep to my original targets but I think I'll end up with a couple of extra chapters and I know I have several scenes to add in plus some emotional layering.

2 comments:

Jessica Raymond said...

*HUGS* on saying bye to Baby, but I hope you enjoy your new car.

Can I just say, I think fishybiotics is such a cute word! I don't know why!

Anonymous said...

*hugs* Hope your Kia has a nice, new home.

Glad the fishies are feeling better! I'm so jealous your first draft is almost complete. I can't even call what I have a chapter yet lol