Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Things I'm doing today

I'm on a course today, I think it lasts for three days - one day per month for the next three months. I'm sure it'll be very useful and I'll probably enjoy it once I'm there but the programme doesn't make your heart sing with joy and excitement.
It also means I'm missing the RNA annual awards dinner in London where they'll be announcing the winners of this years Romance Prize and the Romance Novel of the Year award.
mmm, let me think about this - sitting in a classroom in Wolverhampton or hobbing and nobbing with my agent and editor in a posh London hotel.
Sigh - better not think about it too much.
(Actually I've never managed to hob and nob with anyone really other than my RNA friends - I just like to think that someday I actually might)

No comments: