Monday, October 01, 2007

Shameless boasting!

Phillipa alerted me to this!
Blue Remembered Heels now has a blurb up on Amazon - here it is!

A devilishly good debut for LBD from our fantastic new author, RNA Romance Prize Winner 2007, Nell Dixon! Life is sweet for con-woman Abbey Gifford until, one ordinary Wednesday afternoon, she's struck by lightning. They told her she might have some bizarre side effects, but nothing could have prepared Abbey for the fact that, since that fateful day, she can never tell lies again! Truthfulness is a big drawback for a con-woman, especially when suddenly she's being followed by the suspiciously gorgeous detective Mike Flynn. If only Abbey could stop blurting out secrets every time he asks her a question! And if only Mike knew the real reason Abbey spends her life tricking other people out of their money!

I am so excited and it sums the story up so well - ok so I love being called fantastic too - a girl has to get something in stock ready for the next attack of the crows.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

*Excited wiggles* It sounds very very good... I am sooo proud of you.

Anonymous said...

Sounds brilliant! I want to read it NOW!!

xx

Lis said...

What a wonderful blurb!! :o)

Anonymous said...

OOOOOOOOH! W.T.G. Nell!

It's a blurbtastic blurb, can't wait to read the book.

Patxx

Unknown said...

Awesome!!!!!

Amanda Ashby said...

I love this blurb and I can't wait to read it!!!!!

Christina Phillips said...

Nell this blurb is sooo intriguing! I can't wiat to read the book! And funnily enough, I'd only just googled BRH this morning to see if I could find out what it was about!!

Michelle Styles said...

Oh I am so VERY VERY proud for you!

It sounds like you have a wonderful home for your books.

Ray-Anne said...

Wow. Bet you can't wait to hold that book in your hands. Many congratulations. And best of luck with the office.

jessorella said...

Hurrah, that is so cool!! I love the "devilishly good" bit :) :)

Jess x

Judy Jarvie said...

Fantabulous Nell. And the fantastic much deserved. jx