Saturday, October 13, 2007

When it's good

Yesterday was one of those really nice days that happen every now and again. I got two lovely notes of thanks from people I'd done crits for. I love feeling that I've helped someone, so many people have helped and continued to help me that it's nice to feel that I've given something back.
I googled myself - as one does - that always sounds a bit rude doesn't it? and found a note from a reader on a message board talking about Marrying Max and how much they'd loved it.
I had an email from my agent to say my contracts should arrive on Monday and my edits arrived for Blue Remembered Heels.
So lots to keep me busy but all nice things to help counterbalance the less nice things that are happening in my life at the moment.

3 comments:

Michelle Styles said...

Hooray on the good things and hugs on the not so good things.

Amanda Ashby said...

Echoing what Michelle said. And am jealous your contract is almost done. I'm still not even close to seeing my YA one yet and that was from 5 months ago!!!

Sara Hantz said...

Yay, on all the good things! Googling oneself can be addictvie.... such fun though.