Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Because I know how I feel about you now

This song has been driving me crazy. It's Clodagh's song, the heroine of Animal Instincts and it says everything about her relationship with Jack, the hero.
I was dumb, I was wrong, I let you down,
But I know how I feel about you now.
Now to give her a bit of a shake and get her to do something that will put her back in charge. Thank you Sugababes.

I'm planning a launch party for Blue Remembered Heels - a real one - in a book store - with books - and people.
Eek!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Did someone say party???

Biddy the Official Party Animal(TM)

Toni Sue said...

Woohoo! How I would love to fly over and be there!! Be sure to have plenty of those bookmarks made out of your business cards to pass out. Those are CUTE!! (BTW, I got your stuff in the mail yesterday, if you hadn't already figured that out. THANK YOU!) :)

Lis said...

Ooh a party!! How exciting :o)

Nell Dixon said...

Hugs all, thanks Toni Sue, so gad you got the things alright. My eldest dd helped make the bookmarks.

jessorella said...

Party, party! I can't wait!

:) :) :)

Anonymous said...

Hooray! A party! My latest was worth it, not just because it was lots of fun, but also because it gave me an excuse to beg lots of local press coverage. Go go you!

Phillipa said...

Can't wait to be at the launch, Nell. P x

Amanda Ashby said...

Nell, go over to my blog and see what song is playing!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

..but i know how i feel about you now...it is superb! i love this song...

Nell Dixon said...

It's a great song, and was so perfect for Animal Instincts