Sunday, January 27, 2008

Sunny Sunday

The sun is shining and I've been driving the new car. I'm slowly getting more used to it. The biggest thing isn't that it's an auto but that the indicators are on the opposite side to the Kia, so I have to watch that I don't keep washing the windows.
Stil need to sell Baby - sob, but hopefully I'll find a good home for her soon.
I had a nice surprise yesterday when Amazon delivered a copy of Olivia Gates latest medical - Yay! What a treat, I'm looking forward to a really good read. Oivia writes for M&B medicals and also the Desire line.
I'm counting down the days to getting my hip sorted out and I feel more positive than I've done for ages. Must be the weather lol a bit of sunshine makes such a difference but I've lots of plans for the coming year and I feel like it's beginning to look possible now to make some of the changes I want. I promise to enighten you all when things are more concrete.
Now back to the wip's.

3 comments:

Lis said...

I'm so jealous you have sunshine! lol We're in the deep freeze and blowing snow *shiver*

Ray-Anne said...

The sunshine makes a HUGE difference - I actually lit a small fire with tree clippings and grilled my fish lunch yesterday - outside!
Best of luck with the new car.
SHINY!
LOL Ray-Anne

Phillipa said...

I agree, the sun does make a massive difference to mood. I definitely think there is real foundation for SAD.