Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Oh no it isn't

Yes, we're off to the panto tonight. The belles are very excited at the prospect of seeing a 3d genie and a dalek. Eldest is excited as John Barryman is playing as Aladdin.
I spent New Years eve looking back at my goals for last year and updating my business plan for this year. That sounds very important doesn't it? Actually it's just a piece of paper where I look at what I need to do to keep moving forward and how that ties in with the stories I want to write. Then I break it down to make sure it's doable.
The day job is still up in the air. I have to see my manager next week and HR but realistically until I get a time frame and a firm decision from my consultant it's all a bit academic.
Animal Instincts is moving forward well and I'm feeling much happier about the story.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Nell.
Hope you had much fun at the panto.
:-)

Kate Hardy said...

Hope you had a lovely time at the panto, Nell :o)