Wednesday, June 17, 2009

feeling ick

I don't know what's wrong with me today. It started yesterday evening as feeling generally not well and today I've felt awful all day. Funnily enough my jobshare partner has also felt ill all day too and we both had similar symptoms yet we haven't seen each other since last wednesday - strange huh?
So, we've kind of muddled through today with both of us feeling less than stellar. We've also decided that we do far too much so we are trying to streamline our workload. I say trying because we are both people that pride ourselves on doing a good job of work and consequently tend to take on far too much because we feel that what we do is important. Sigh, we will do better I promise. We made a start today by taking a proper lunch break out of the office.
I think I'll be having a early night tonight and my word count won't be very high this week until I get back to feeling more like myself again. My partner said she knew I was ill, I only had two cups of coffee all day lol

6 comments:

Kate Hardy said...

Hope you're feeling better soon, Nell.

Phillipa said...

Get better son, Nell

Unknown said...

Get well soon.
lx

Julie Day said...

I hope you're feeling better today Nell. I know there are lots of things going around at the moment.

Christina Phillips said...

Hope you feel better soon, Nell.

xoxo

Nell Dixon said...

Thanks all, I feel a bit better today but still not right - ok so I've never been completely right lol but even so... I think it must be some kind of virus that's going around.