Saturday, September 16, 2006

Sale stories

The only thing that feels as good as selling a book yourself is when someone you know sells theirs. Huge congratulations to Michelle Willingham who sold her hunky irish warrior book to Mills and Boon historicals yesterday. I've followed Michelle's epic struggle towards publication through subcare at eharlequin and vicariously through my other hopefully, soon to be published historical writer friend Allison Littlehales.
Michelle's story is a testimony to hard work and courage. She's holding a celebration over at her blog, go over and congratulate her. http://www.michellewillingham.com/blog

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much, Nell!! I really do appreciate the warm wishes. :)

And I'm rooting for Allison, too! I love her books!

Nell Dixon said...

You're welcome, Michelle. Cathie, great to see you here!

Anonymous said...

I'm late as usual, but thank you Nell!

See you next weekend!

Allison

Phillipa said...

Nell

Thanks for the post as I din't know about Michelle. Good luck to Allison too!