Sunday, August 26, 2007

Ta dah!!!

The first draft of Blue remembered Heels is done! I'm aprox 7k short but as I underwrite, that's what I expected. Next step is polishing and aditing. It's so lovely just to be on holiday and writing without the stress of the day job. It's when i can do something like this that i realise how much my other job saps my creativity and simply tires me out.
The weather here is gorgeous, so we are eating, swimming and pottering around in the sunshine admiring the lovely views and having a great time.

6 comments:

Michelle Styles said...

Hooray for you! Now get to polishing.

Unknown said...

Excellent news!! Go you!!

Unknown said...

You are amazing.....on holiday and writing!!!!

Jessica Raymond said...

Hurrah, well done you!! I have all your latest chapters saved and sitting neatly in a row. Had a really busy weekend so am resuming my CP'ing tomorrow for you :)

How was the firework display? Sounds lovely!

Jess x

Lis said...

Congratulations :)

Cherie J said...

Congrats on getting the first draft done.