Thursday, June 12, 2008

I have a new laptop

Well, it's not new exactly, I bought it on evilbay as the prices of new ones were out of my range and I couldn't justify it. I'll only be using it when we go away in the tourer, mainly just for writing. It's a cute little Dell and my youngest has immediately staked a claim to use it at home when the other computer is being occupied by her sisters or Mr Nell.
Jury is still out on Animal Instincts so to distract myself I subbed two short stories to different women's magazines. It's been ages since I did any shorts so I'm a little rusty. It was fun to have a go though and it would be nice if they got somewhere. Competition is so stiff in the short story market I'm not going to hold my breath.
Next up is the chapter I'm working on of my big book. Halfway through C2 now and hoping to finish it by the end of the weekend so I can get back to Crystal Clear and work on that one for a while.

No comments: