Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Shiny

I abandoned the cleaning for a few hours to finish another chapter of Crystal Clear. I've decided that the problem with making one room nice is that all the other rooms now need deep cleaning too. Before they all looked scruffy so I didn't notice - I am so not cut out to be a housewife. I have finally managed to stick a whole load of stuff into my scrapbook.I'd got a little heap of press cuttings, congratulations cards and nice things to do with my writing that I wanted to keep. It's good to look at on those days when the crows descend and you decide that everything you write is crap.
Next job looming on the horizon when the cleaning jag is finished is that time of the year I hate most - Taxes - sigh.

2 comments:

Judy Jarvie said...

Taxes - ack. Hugs.
Thanks for BRH - got it today and already it's glued to my hand. The over is even more lovely in 'person'. Cheers.
J

Julie Day said...

I'm pleased I don't have that t word to deal with at the moment. I have a folder that I collect all my published letters and stories in, as well as congrats letters and emails I have for various things.