Monday, September 29, 2008

Thunk

Everything is manic at the moment with arrangements for the trip and a thousand and one other things all needing my attention. The flights are booked - Heathrow it is - now to figure out how we get there and back. I have some dollars and flight socks - I know, the heady glamour of it all! I wonder if Posh Spice wears sexy black flight socks on long distance flights? Maybe her circulation is better than mine.
Animal Instincts now has the cover up on Amazon - squee!! Next step is finding out what i can take on the flight and using my laptop and how I can charge it up etc. I also need to find a bag for my clothes - stuff I never have to worry about when we go on holiday in the touring caravan.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray! How exciting.

I'm reading Blue Remembered Heels and the moment and loving it!

Julie Day said...

The cover looks great. As I said in Julie C's blog today, LBD do great covers for their authors.

I can now sympathise with you about the flight stockings for your circulation because I have just found out that I have poor circulation and will have to wear compression stockings during the day, hopefully not permanently. I hope you have a good trip and enjoy the experience, even if it's for work