Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Dear diary

Where does time go? My diary for the rest of this year is full to bursting and next years is filling up fast. At the moment I'm doing a good impression of a hamster on a wheel - I can't understand why I'm not getting any thinner. Oh, wait, that would be the biscuits.
The great news is that Little Black Dress have offered a home for Crystal Clear and another book I've got outlined called Just Look at me now! Squee!!! So it's full steam ahead on that and on my other speculative project. Proofs are done and sent back for Animal Instincts so that's almost done with. It always feels very odd reading something back when you haven't looked at it for a while. I hope people will like Clodagh and Immi and Clodagh's lovely hero, Jack.

9 comments:

Pat Posner said...

SQUEEEEE, indeed, Nell!!!

Congratulations. I'm so happy for you.

xxPat

Amanda Ashby said...

Way to go, Nell!!!!!!!!!! That is such great news! Btw, Blue Remembered Heels is next on my tbr pile and I'm so looking foward to reading it!!!!

Michelle Styles said...

How wonderful Nell!!

It is good that you have found a home.

Anonymous said...

What fantastic news!
How brilliant is that?
What a star.:-)

Phillipa said...

Congratulations Nell! This is fantastic news. Looking forward to our new venue for the celebration.

p x

B.H. Dark said...

Hooray! Great news. I know you will go from strength to strength.

B. H. Dark aka Julie C.

Nell Dixon said...

Thanks all! I'm really happy to be writing for LBD. Now I suppose I'd better stop slacking and get on with the 'writing' part of the thing.

Anonymous said...

Nell, awesome! Huge congrats!

Christina Phillips said...

Ooh huge congrats on your new contract, Nell! Fabulous news!