Monday, December 01, 2008

Uh oh

It sounded like a good idea when it was first mentioned. That's my excuse and I'm sticking with it. BBC radio WM are arriving at some hour of darkness tomorrow morning to record an interview with me. They also want to talk to the belle's and record our morning routine.
Those of you who know me well probably need oxygen at this point from where you're rolling around the floor laughing.
I know I'm not sociable on a morning until my first pint of coffee. Yes, Mr Nell is on nights and will arrive home just as the radio people turn up. Yes, my house is it's usual shambolic chaos and yes, I know my youngest belle will probably say something that'll send child protection agencies scurrying round to my house. That's if she doesn't make an on air plea for a dog!
Wish me luck and I'll keep you all posted.

3 comments:

Phillipa said...

Nell - this is v exciting. Your 'huggling'; will make fantastic radio, I'm sure. Please let us know when you will be on!

P x

Unknown said...

GO YOU!

Michelle Styles said...

YOu are being very brave indeed. Hooray for you!!!!