Saturday, September 26, 2009

Looking good

Miss La has had her hair cut and restyled. When she was six she decided she didn't want a fringe any more and grew it out. Now she's in senior school and all grown up she's had it cut back in. She looks so grown up and stylish, like a member of a girl band - sob - this is my baby!
My healthy eating routine appears to be working for me and I think I need to go down another size in jeans soon as the current pair are starting to fall down. I still don't look like Twiggy but it means I've gone down two clothes sizes since I strated my eating smaller quantities, cut out unhealthy snacks and cut down bread by eating salad instead at work regime started.
The copy edits for Crystal Clear are done and gone back to my editor at Little Black Dress and I now have a rough synopsis for You, Me and Him. Next stop, another chapter for You, Me and Him and another chapter for Just Look at me Now then the first third of Just Look at Me Now will be done! Yay!

1 comment:

The Daily Reviewer said...

Hi!

Congratulations! Your readers have submitted and voted for your blog at The Daily Reviewer. We compiled an exclusive list of the Top 100 romance novels Blogs, and we are glad to let you know that your blog was included! You can see it at http://thedailyreviewer.com/top/romance-novels

You can claim your Top 100 Blogs Award here

P.S. This is a one-time notice to let you know your blog was included in one of our Top 100 Blog categories. You might get notices if you are listed in two or more categories.

P.P.S. If for some reason you want your blog removed from our list, just send an email to angelina@thedailyreviewer.com with the subject line "REMOVE" and the link to your blog in the body of the message.

Cheers!

Angelina Mizaki
Selection Committee President
The Daily Reviewer
http://thedailyreviewer.com